Friday, November 15, 2013

Technology Party

We did it! We filled our FUZZY jar!
We earn fuzzies as a class by getting compliments in the hallway, following expectations, and working as a group.

The kiddos came up with a list of possible party ideas, and then they voted.
The overwhelming majority voted for a technology party, meaning they got to bring their cool gadgets to school. I'm so impressed with all the different games and programs I saw.
I even saw some cool math ones!










Sometimes when I have recess duty, my girlies like to come and chat with me. I snapped a couple of pictures with them...

It's getting COLD! 

Loving the natural resource-SUN. 


I know I'm bias... but don't I have the cutest group of 19 students ever?

P.S. Nehan, get well soon! We miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment