Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Waivers

I just got this email...

Dear Round Rock ISD Employee,

The Texas Education Agency has approved Round Rock ISD's attendance waivers for January 28 and February 7. The district submitted a low-attendance waiver for January 28 since 10,000 students were in attendance. The district also submitted a waiver for February 7, 2014.  With the approval of both waivers, students will not be required to attend school on April 18 or June 2, 2014

 Wohoo! 

I am so glad my little ones and I will not be sitting in my classroom in the first week of June. I still have staff development but at least I can have my room packed up at the end of May. 

This song seems appropriate for the way I feel about that email....

P.S. Is anyone else obsessed with Frozen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment