Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Party



Question- Is there anything better than wearing your pajamas to school?!
Answer- Yes! Getting to wear jammies, getting presents, and watching a wonderful movie! We watched Homeward Bound and I bawled like a baby sniffed a few lady like tears.


For my holiday gifts I made little baggies filled with:

  • hot chocolate mix
  • mini marshmallows (am I the only one who wants to spell it marshmEllows?)
  • one crazy straw
  • one finger puppet
I got lots of gift cards, ornaments, and cookies! I was so touched by the thoughtfulness of my students. I got 3 boxes of double stuffed Oreos, which I find hilarious because the reason they know I love them is because I said I cannot be balanced with Oreos because I adore them. Ms. Dower will come back from the break looking a lot rounder than before!

The best present was seeing how adorable my kiddos looked with their joyful faces and warm PJs.

The teacher inside me will not quit... which is why I just had to have a pajama graph based on the different designs on their little PJs. 






Gorgeous "flowers" and gift cards!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment