Friday, October 11, 2013

Pinterest Classroom

I always love going into other people's classrooms/looking at teaching blogs and stealing  borrowing ideas. 
My dear friend came into my room the other day and called it a "Pinterest Room." I beamed with pride. 
We spend so much time in my classroom and I want it to look like home! 
(I also love this blog entry from All Students Can Shine if you're looking for more organization/decor)


My writing board, complete with a word wall. 

My reading wall, with CAFE and all our important vocabulary words for this year. 

My rocking chair (with my buckets behind me)

I made this the summer after I graduated. I love it!

My word work choices.

Book boxes!! 

Classroom Jobs. 

PYP area.

Student work on display.

Class schedule. 

Clip chart.

Math board.

Voice Levels. 

Their mailboxes.

Notes from home and needs to be graded.

My reading tree!

File cabinets don't have to be ugly.

My hot pink stool. $15 at Target.

All free space is utilized.

Student computers and the beginning of our science board.

My files. 

Teacher area. I wanted to clean it up before I took the picture but I thought it was important to reflect what it actually looks like. I do my small groups here. 

My pink fridge! I keep a folder on each kiddo and I keep it behind my teachers desk.
It is so important to document so I am constantly collecting student work to put in the folders, writing sticky notes of things I'm observing, etc. 

The lunch box on top was actually a gift from one of my students last year. I am always loosing my lunch box so it was a very thoughtful gift. 

98% of the things on my walls are things I made and you can buy it all here

No comments:

Post a Comment