Sunday, September 15, 2013

ABC's of Miss Dower

A is for American Sign Language.
B is for Bucket fillers!
C is for crafty, because I love my pinterest crafts.
D is for Dr. Seuss, who I adore.
E is for elementary, because I'm certified to teach early childhood through 6th grade, English language learners, and special education.
F is for flowers, because they're my favorite things.
G is for Ghandi, and his quote, "Be the change you want to see in the world."
H is for Home, the way I want my classroom to feel.
I is for Imagination.
J is for my first name, Jenna.
K is for kindergarten, which is where I was when I knew I wanted to be a teacher.
L is for Love and Logic, my classroom management system.
M is for music.... especially country music.
N is for Namaste because I love yoga.
O is for Oreos, my favorite cookie.
P is for Pinterest, where I get all my teaching (and hair) ideas.
Q is for Romona Quimby, my favorite book character.
R is for Round Rock ISD.
S is for Spicewood Elementary
T is for Teachers Pay Teachers, my favorite resource.
U is for University of Texas!
V is for Valentines Day, my favorite holiday.
W is for Westwood High School. Go Warriors!
X is for XXV, my age.
Y is for my little Yorkie.
Z is for the 8 hours of Z's I try to get every night

No comments:

Post a Comment